Camera that follows a target with sub-pixel movement

As the title says, I have a character that moves at sub pixel
movement (no, I can’t change this, because this sub pixel movement
happens when I normalize the vector during diagonal movements, otherwise
it would move faster) and the camera follows it.
The problem as you can see from this video, is that the textures of the
various tiles kinda go crazy: https://files.catbox.moe/ve6t0h.webm

This is my camera:

CameraPos = target.Position + Movement;
        Matrix mPosition = Matrix.CreateTranslation(-CameraPos.X, -CameraPos.Y, 0);

CameraOffset = CenterOfScreen - target.Origin;
        Matrix mOffset = Matrix.CreateTranslation((CameraOffset.X / Game1.Scale.X), (CameraOffset.Y / Game1.Scale.Y), 0);

var zoom = Matrix.CreateScale(new Vector3(Game1.Scale.X, Game1.Scale.Y, 1));

Transform = mPosition * mOffset * zoom;

target.Position is the Position of my character, it can be sub-pixel.
Movement is the movement of the mouse in relation to my character, also can be sub-pixel.

The Sampler.State I’m using is PointClamp, I really don’t want to use the linear one, I don’t want blurriness.

I’ve already tried truncating/rounding the position values in
the camera, but the result is a very annoyingly shaky camera which I
don’t want.

Please help, this is driving me crazy.

Looks to me like it’s the way the tile map is being drawn it looks like a plotting seam though i could be wrong.

It looks like it is being pre plotted positionally in world coordinates but the tiles are possibly scaled and or the scroll is added as a float offset and maybe pixel rounding errors aren’t being accounted for.

What i mean by this is that when you draw the map itself if you have two tiles next to each other were tile B is to the right of tile A then tile B’s X coordinate needs to start were tile A’s X coordinate ends because of rounding errors for position and width and these positions need to be found via direct calculation during runtime so they match.

Basically you have to calculate tile A’s end position A.X + A.Width = B.X and so on and so on from the floats to ints this may mean adjusting the Widths of each tile prior to drawing by one or two pixels left or right up or down.

Under normal conditions that line shouldn’t be seen at all actually, so it’s not like the right tile is badly positioned and sometimes covers it.

Oh, by the way, the color of the line is orange like in the texture, not white, even it looks like that in the video.
Welp, right now I’m hotfixing this by making each texture tile wider and taller by two pixels, and repeating the patter of the border there. So if this weird wrap happens, no different colored pixels appear.
It’s quite the dumb fix but hey.