Content Pipeline simply won't open on Ubuntu.

Hey guys, I’m already having a really hard time trying to port my game to Linux, but this last one is killing me.

The content pipeline simply isn’t working at all, when I try to open it, it appears on the task bar for a moment just to disappear 10 seconds later without any error messages, and ash I have little to no experience with linux, I couldn’t even find where the application is to try to debug it.

I did find a MomogamePipeline.desktop but it doesn’t look that this is what I’m looking for, still, when trying to debug it, It returned me this exception:

Unhandled Exception: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'MonoGame.Tools.Pipeline.Styles' from assembly 'Pipeline, Version=3.6.0.1114, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. ^C [1]+ Exit 1 grep ‘^Exec’ MonogamePipeline.desktop | tail -1 | sed ‘s/^Exec=//’ | sed ‘s/%.//’

Does anyone knows anything that can help me with this situation?

@harry-cpp Are you able to provide some information here? I don’t know enough about how to Linux side of it works.

I managed to get it working after reinstalling libgtk 3.0 and, in a desperate move, installing wine.
I probably did some others things but I’m not sure what really made the trick.

You were probably missing the gtk-sharp3 package.

The installer warns you about this, right?

The development one does: