Failed to create importer 'TiledMapImporter'

Hi all,

I have just updated my very simple project from the nuget MonoGame.Extended packages to the prerelease versions (3.6.0-beta0001).

I updated the Content Pipeline package as well, and updated the reference in the Pipeline tool.

Since doing this, I am getting this error when building:

n1>  Failed to load assembly 'C:/Work/SimpleGame/packages/MonoGame.Extended.Content.Pipeline.3.6.0-beta0001/lib/netstandard2.0/MonoGame.Extended.Content.Pipeline.dll': Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
1>  C:/Work/SimpleGame/SimpleGame/Content/Maps/Farm.tmx
1>C:/Work/SimpleGame/SimpleGame/Content/Maps/Farm.tmx : error : Failed to create importer 'TiledMapImporter'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\MonoGame\v3.0\MonoGame.Content.Builder.targets(84,5): error MSB3073: The command ""C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\MonoGame\v3.0\Tools\MGCB.exe" /quiet /platform:Windows /@:"C:\Work\SimpleGame\SimpleGame\Content\Content.mgcb" /outputDir:"bin\Windows\Content" /intermediateDir:"obj\Windows\Content"" exited with code 1.
========== Build: 0 succeeded or up-to-date, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

Any suggestions?

Fixed using the advice from dararish on https://github.com/craftworkgames/MonoGame.Extended/issues/495