[Closed] Font sprite load error, update to monogame 3.7.1

Hi

I’m a bit confused. Since I upgraded to the latest version of Monogame 3.7.1 and Visual Studio 2019, I cannot run my project any more.
When attempting to load a font sprite, I get an internal error of the load function.

The path seems right because when I change the path, it says that it cannot find the file at all.

I rebuilt all my assets and even erased the font and rebuilt it from scratch with no success.

Just to be clear, I erased all previous versions of monogame (3.0 I think) so I’m pretty sure the pipeline I use to rebuild is the newest one.

Any clue anyone ?
I’m sure it’s quite obvious but couldn’t find anyone in my case yet.

So, I’m still very unclear on why this is happening.
Could it be that I have an improper reference to a dependency ?
I had to install XNA separately as it is not included in Visual Studio 2019, I wonder if this could be related too.
I followed this site:
http://flatredball.com/visual-studio-2019-xna-setup/

ContentTypeReader is supposed to be here
Namespace: Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content
Assembly: Microsoft.Xna.Framework (in microsoft.xna.framework.dll)

Which is indeed included in my project.

Note also that my problem happens also for Texture2D too loading.
I tried skipping the Font loading part and a similar error happened for the textures.

What am I missing i’m sure it’s deadly simple…

Well, after quite some wandering, the problem was indeed easy to solve in the end.
I had installed both XNA for visual studio 2019 (external installer) and Monogame 3.7.1 (external installer).
And referenced all this in my project.

Though, I also found the Nuget package of Monogame and installed also installed it, the same way it was in my previous Visual Studio 2015.
It gave a conflict between Microsoft.XNA.Framework (which I thought was needed) and MonoGame.Framework.
Removing Microsoft.XNA.Framework from my references allowed my project to be rebuilt properly.

At last…