Framework and Framework.Net dll from NuGet?

Hi,

Is there any NuGet install command that I could use for installing Microsoft.XNA.Framework.dll and Microsoft.XNA.Framework.Net.dll into my VS2013 express project instead of installing Monogame 3.x and referencing the dlls from the installation path? The problem is that someone else tried to get the latest version of my project from an online repository, but was unable to build the solution as this installation was needed. So, I would like to reference these files similarly to SharpDX, so if anyone would like to build it, the references would be automatically resolved through NuGet.

Thanks!

MonoGame is available through Nuget.

Ohh, I tried the windows phone version yesterday and that did not install the two dlls above. I will give this a try today. Thanks!

Install failed. Rolling back…
Install-Package : Could not install package ‘MonoGame.Framework.WindowsDX 3.4.0.459’. You are trying to install this package into a project that targets ‘WindowsPhone,Version=v8.0’, but the package does not contain any assembly
references or content files that are compatible with that framework. For more information, contact the package author.
At line:1 char:1

• Install-Package MonoGame.Framework.WindowsDX
  •   + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (:) [Install-Package], InvalidOperationException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : NuGetCmdletUnhandledException,NuGet.PowerShell.Commands.InstallPackageCommand