Hi, no apology necessary. I've tried both in MG3.5.1 and the latest 3.6, none of them could build the contents; 3.6 fails building spritefonts with unexpected failure. I did download the entire git and tried to build, the solution, as well as the MG36 project to no avail. I managed to get it working in FNA though, just without the content pipeline of course. So, no worries, I'm not really planning to use MonoGame anytime soon anyway. But boy, every time I've tried it, the experience was never smooth, and I still don't know how some things work, for example I managed to get the latest Nez running in the latest FNA but it was a bit of hit and miss since I really don't know how the whole shebang works, I've even opened the csprojs and sln to take a look, but some things, like for example when I try to reproduce the FNATester from scratch I get very different results, even adding the exact same references it still won't find stuff like Content for example, so these things I can only describe as black magic :).