Google Sign-In in monogame

Hi. Does anyone know how to implement the Google Services (games) sign in procedure pattern? I have googled it for days and found no solid code. I have only scrape of the code below:

`GoogleSignInOptions mGoogleSignInClient = new GoogleSignInOptions.Builder(GoogleSignInOptions.DefaultGamesSignIn).RequestEmail().Build();

var mGoogleApiClient = new GoogleApiClient.Builder(Application.Context)
            .AddConnectionCallbacks(MainActivity)
            .AddOnConnectionFailedListener(MainActivity)
            .AddApi(GamesClass.API).AddScope(GamesClass.ScopeGames)
            .Build();`

I know I need to execute this now:
var signInIntent = GoogleSignInApi.GetSignInIntent(mGoogleApiClient); StartActivityForResult(signInIntent, RC_SIGN_IN);

Hovewer ‘GoogleSignInApi.GetSignInIntent’ is unknown to the framework :((

Anyone ?

You probably searched for Monogame related stuff.
Mongame itself uses Xamarin for Android and iOS, so searching for “Google Services Xamarin” brought up this:

Maybe that can help you :slight_smile:

Yeah, well thats just silly but I was lacking the Xamarin.GooglePlayServices.Auth nuget. Funny authentication is part of google play api to work but it doesnt download itself when you add Xamarin.GooglePlayServices.Games nuget to the project.

Thanks.

That example only works for version 8.0+. I tried getting it to work with 6.0, but there are references that are needed which only have minimum version 8.0.

Is there a way to get Google Sign-In to work on older android versions? I’m targeting android 6.0. Every phone I have (7 or 8 of them) is version 6. People who have tested my app on their phones are also on version 6.0 and 7.0.