Hellknight

I meant how complicated is the MeshBuilder implementation :slight_smile:
Was saying that animation stuff is not easy because I thought this is perhaps the thing which makes it difficult to implement the MeshBuilder. But as I now understood it seems to be the vertex merging, so the part, which gets rid of unnecessary doubles of vertices?!

Yes, exactly. There’s nothing difficult about MeshBuilder itself :slight_smile: It does not support animation.

Good to hear that its now “only” the merging stuff, which is in the way of using the hellknight in MonoGame :slight_smile:

@Jjagg
How is it going with the MeshBuilder?

Haven’t worked on it anymore. I put too much on my plate all at once :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll try and get back to it soon.

Just let me know, when it is ready to be used @Jjagg

I’ll do that. I’d really like to fix this up in the next few weeks, but uni is swamping us with projects this semester and that takes priority, so no guarantees :confused:

In the meantime, I will try to convert some more XNA projects to MonoGame :slight_smile:

1 Like

If anybody is interested in the XNA 4.0 content pipeline extension plus the animated model with textures, send me a pm. I don’t have the time or the knowledge to modify the MonoGame source, so that the model can be imported to MonoGame. But maybe someone wants to look at it.

That’d be great. If anyone wants to help out, ping me and I’ll get you started.