Help DesktopGL anti-aliasing for a 2D game

Hello im new to this community and to monogame in general sorry if i make alot of mistakes while i write im not used to making topics but i really need help im working on a project and i cant make anti aliasing work my project is desktop gl and i enabled PreferMultiSampling but it still doesnt work and i also tried:

RasterizerState = new RasterizerState { MultiSampleAntiAlias = true }

but it still does not work

im using velcro physics and when my object is not rotating nothing seems to be wrong here is a example

but when i start to rotate it this happens

if anyone knows a way to solve this please help!

You can try setting the filters to Linear or Anisotropic to get the gpu to antialias or set it to point to basically tell it not to sample surrounding pixels.

// at the class level define a state
SamplerState ss_ansiostropic_clamp = new SamplerState()
        {
            Filter = TextureFilter.Anisotropic,
            AddressU = TextureAddressMode.Clamp,
            AddressV = TextureAddressMode.Clamp,
            AddressW = TextureAddressMode.Clamp,
        };

// in draw set it to the graphics device or pass it to begin.
GraphicsDevice.SamplerStates[0] = ss_ansiostropic_clamp;

if your doing this on a shader you can set the minification and magnification filters directly to your texture sampler if your using mip maping set it to the mip filter.

Texture2D TextureA;
sampler2D TextureSamplerA = sampler_state
{
    Texture = <TextureA>;
    //AddressU = Linear;//Mirror;//Linear;//Point;//Wrap;//
    //AddressV = = Linear;//Mirror;//Linear;//Point;//Wrap;
    //MinFilter = Anisotropic;//Linear;
    //MagFilter = Anisotropic;//Linear;
    //MipFilter = Point;
};

I think you should be able to set it up as well in the shaders technique were you define vs ps.

thanks for the reply

i tried this but it didnt change anything i still didnt learn how to use effects or code one so i used the SamplerState im trying different things i also changed the MaxAnisotropy to 16 still no change