Hello everyone, i just started using the content pipeline tool and i must say it's a wonderful addition to the monogame package. Referencing the latest GitHub version i had many crashed or contents unable to build and i would like to give my contribution to fix thoose issues, but i seem to be unable to debug correctly into the exceptions.
My current setup is as follows, starting from the Monogame.Framework.Windows.sln using VSPro2012:
- added project reference to MGCB from Pipeline
- created a new configuration for x86 (wanted to use debug and continue where possible) copied from (Any Cpu)
The results are as follows:
1) launching the Build command doesn't break into the code of MGCB at set Breakpoints
2) MGCB throws error in output window but won't break to show exception
3) If i turn on Debug Mode app crashes with exception 6100 and asks to connect a debugger (wich displays exception at line 41 of Program.cs
// Launch debugger if requested.
System.Diagnostics.Debugger.Launch(); <- Exception
Any help would be welcome ! Thanks!