libSDL2-2.0.0

Hello!

i have the next problem:
yesterday i started with using monogame 3.5 on my mac, but since i wanted to make something for multiple platforms i use the cross platform template. it did work, but i got problems with the mouse positions. these problems are solved in 3.6, but in 3.6 i got a error systemDDL not found exception saying it can’t find libSDL2-2.0.0. but this is file is included. when i replace this file with the one from monogame 3.5 it does work. so now i have the question if there is a solution for this?

later i noticed that i dont have this problem on my windows machine :s

thanks in advance!

I have the same problem.

System.DllNotFoundException: libSDL2-2.0.0.dylib
at at (wrapper managed-to-native) Sdl:GetVersion (Sdl/Version&)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SdlGamePlatform…ctor (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game game) [0x00033] in :0
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GamePlatform.PlatformCreate (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game game) [0x00000] in :0
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game…ctor () [0x001fb] in :0
at HelloMonoGame.Game1…ctor () [0x00000] in /Users/olidew/Projects/HelloMonoGame/HelloMonoGame/Game1.cs:17
at HelloMonoGame.Program.RunGame () [0x00001] in /Users/olidew/Projects/HelloMonoGame/HelloMonoGame/Program.cs:27
at HelloMonoGame.Program.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00001] in /Users/olidew/Projects/HelloMonoGame/HelloMonoGame/Program.cs:52

you are also on 3.6?

Yes, I had to move to 3.6 because of this issue: Help: MonoGame Addin 3.5.1 can't be loaded due to missing dependencies (Xamarin Studio)

well the strange thing that i noticed is that on windows this problem isnt there, it just works on windows with 3.6. but for some reason not on mac :s

It’s not that strange because they’re using different binaries. The issue is this

I just bumped the maintainers to get the updated binaries merged.

1 Like

Thanks @Jjagg ! I redownloaded the dev build of monogame 3.6 after that issue got merged, and I can now build and run the default cross platform project.

1 Like

nice to hear that its fixed :slight_smile: