Missing Processor in Pipeline Tool after installing Dev Branch

Hi,

I have recently switched from 3.6 to the dev branch 3.7.0.1467 of MonoGame and I have small issue with the Pipeline Tool. I am using a bunch of custom processors and they work fine in the build process, but the Pipeline Tool UI only shows them as “Invalid / Missing Processor” when editing the .mgcb file.
I suspect this might be caused by the fact that the MonoGame.Framework.Content.Pipeline.dll that I am refercing is still 3.6? The dev installer apparently did not include an updated Content Pipeline.

Any ideas as to what I may have done wrong?

Thanks,
Bart

I’m having the same problem. In addition drag&drop doesn’t seem to work anymore.

Same issue here. After updating to release 3.7 my content pipeline extensions don’t work (edit: the content still builds but mgcb crashes or shows missing/invalid extensions). I have upgraded everything to 3.7 and cleaned/rebuilt. Upon a great deal of experimenting, it seems that extensions that rely on types in another assembly are the ones causing the problem.

Update: I poked at the Pipeline source and created the following PR https://github.com/MonoGame/MonoGame/pull/6566 that fixes my issues.