Mono Game 3.6 Windows Phone 8.1 Game touch issue on big resolution Devices

I have updated my mono game sdk to 3.6 and my previous game using template windows phone 8.1 is working on 480*800 Resolution perfectly but when i deploy on 720p emulator or device,the touch position chnaged. When i click on button its not working but slightly above or down the click worked.

I think the problem is scaling to high resolution device.The graphics has been scaled and rendered on high resolution device perfectly but touch is working like low resolution device.

This issue was not in mono game 3.5.1. Anyone knows how can i fix this issue?

My English is poor. sorry…
I suggest you take a test with template “MonoGame Windows Project” ,
so you can resize the window and see the defference between 3.5 and 3.6 :

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
class Game1 : Game
{
GraphicsDeviceManager graphics;
//…

protected override void LoadContent()
    {
        this.Window.ClientSizeChanged += (s, a) =>
        {
            //output the Window's size. 
            //also output the PreferredBackBufferWidth and PreferredBackBufferHeight.                
        };
    //.......

}
//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I’ve had the same problem with you.
Sorry for my poor English.
I can’t express my meaning clearly in English.
You can just try it , then you will understand what I mean.

Do you scale the backbuffer by setting the PreferredBackBuffer to 480x800?
In that case it might be similar to issue #5570. It was fixed by #5520 for store/XAML apps. Can you test the latest development Build? http://www.monogame.net/downloads/

TouchPanel.DisplayWidth = 480;
TouchPanel.DisplayHeight = 800;

these lines of code fixes the touch issue.Thanks

I have another issue related to wp8.1 monogame template. Sometimes game screen freezes and does not allow to anything and when we press windows key then press back key game start working.

Can you please tell me how can i fix that freeze issue?