Monogame Extended Particle System sample?

Anyone have a simple particle system using monogame extended? The source code demo got a lot of issues and errors in my VS 2015.

Ty

The source code demo shouldn’t have any errors. What errors are you seeing?

Its the whole project. The Unit testing I think. It just shows the asser red. Every project…

@Let_Me I can assure you that it works for most people.

I’m using VS2015 on my home computer, laptop and work computer and I’ve had no problems on any of those machines with the code right out of github. We build the code with every commit on our build server and there’s plenty of contributors to the project that have all been able to build it.

I take great care to make sure the code compiles right out of github without needing to do anything special. However, there are some minimum requirements when building from source. Please make sure you’ve read those instructions.

Its the whole project. The Unit testing I think. It just shows the asser red. Every project…

I’d really love you help you sort out these kinds of issues, but I can’t do much with comments like that. You’ll need to give me a little more detail.

• Are there any errors showing up in Visual Studios Error List? What’s the first one?
  • Can you post a screenshot of the “red” you see?
  • What makes you think it’s the unit testing?

My gut feeling is that you’re probably not running the latest version of NuGet package manager.

Take a look in Tools => Extensions and Updates => NuGet Package Manager for Visual Studio.
(I’m running version 3.4.4.1321).

It might also be worth checking your Visual Studio version in Help => About Microsoft Visual Studio.
(I’m running version 14.0.25123.00 Update 2)

Hello.

This is the first error
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error The command "“C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\MonoGame\v3.0\Tools\MGCB.exe”

Thats the first error I have. I am using VS 2015 professional Update 2. I have the same version as yours.

That error might be because you don’t have MonoGame 3.5 installed.

But again, I can only help you if you give me details. You’ve only given me the first line of the first error so I don’t know what else I can tell you.

Got it working.I reinstalled VS2015… But some demos still got error some are working fine.