Problems With Pipeline Tool Linux Ubuntu 15.10

Hello,

I Can not open the pipeline tool in Ubuntu 15.10. i installed as instructed but the application does not open. can anyone help

What output do you get when you type in monogame-pipeline in terminal? (for developement version use monogame-pipeline-tool command instead)

Unhandled Exception:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘gtk-sharp, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=35e10195dab3c99f’ or one of its dependencies.
File name: ‘gtk-sharp, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=35e10195dab3c99f’
[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘gtk-sharp, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=35e10195dab3c99f’ or one of its dependencies.
File name: ‘gtk-sharp, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=35e10195dab3c99f’

@harry-cpp i would really appreciate your help on the matter

@Kingsley_Underwood, When you installed the pipeline, it asked you for the following packages:

• monodevelop (http://www.monodevelop.com/download/)
  • libopenal-dev
  • gtk-sharp3
  • referenceassemblies-pcl (needed to use PCL template)
  • ttf-mscorefonts-installer (recommended, but not needed)

Probably (my guess), you installed gtk-sharp3 and this was vanished for some reason.
You already tried to install it again? "sudo apt install gtk-sharp3"

@Marks Yup, thats the problem.

@Kingsley_Underwood The development build installer checks dependencies so you might want to use it instead to see what you are missing.

Thank you both. that was very lazy of me. i should of figured that out for myself?!?!:innocent: it worked.