Resolving issue for 'resolve key' Visual studio/Monogame 2015 - I NEED HELP URGENTLY!!

“private Texture2D background;” As you can see there is a error line under the Texture2D, there is no resolve key for the the Visual Studio 2015. Is there any other way for me to fix this, i am at my university computer and cannot update the program and also the quick actions key does not work even though i was told it would fix this problem.

I have no idea what you mean. Maybe you need to import the namespace? Try adding using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.
EDIT: I saw what you meant in the other topic, importing the Graphics namespace should fix your issue.

Did you create a MonoGame project?

Just created a new Monogame Windows 10 Universal Project VS2015 and the relevant Namespaces needed for Texture2D are already added to the Game1.cs file when its created. To start with though there are a lot of red underlined errors but they rectify after running the project for the first time which updates the project removing all the red errors.