Slashy Dwarf

Slashy dwarf is a game similar to Hearthstone except your character is the resource not your minions. Your character can level up, has RPG stats, and can equip items. As for equipment, you can equip any type of item. For example if you choose to be a caster, you can be in plate armor with no limitation except you wont get extra magic damage. You could be in cloth while being a tank, the play-style if freely open.

Currently you can choose from A human, orc, and elf. Each class has a role of its own. You use combination of cards to do attacks. For example if you combine, sword + bleed + poison, it will do an attack but also poison bleed the enemy for a few turns for X damage. The game has a build-in card builder which you can build many decks as you want. Deck builder has no limitations/rules on what you want to add. Even did a card test and added over 5k cards which was less than 300kb (network stuff).

The game modes are PVP, PVE/PVE Boss, Group PVP, Group PVE (raids). You gain cards by doing solo combat or battling bosses yourself or with a group of friends.

This game uses monogame for graphics, monogame lidgren for networking, and json .net for data files or networking.

The game will be out before september. Currently I have multiplayer working, solo working, deck builder. Soon will have the inventory system working where you can equip whatever you choose. This is only a bit what the game will be, might show more later on.

Inventory:

Character Selection/Character Creation:

Deck Builder:

Combat:

Looks neat! Do you stream when you’re programming, I vaguely recall seeing something that could be this game :stuck_out_tongue:

@Jjagg They used to be something on his youtube channel that had the same look - early version of the water etc, but I had a look yesterday and couldn’t find it anymore.

@shmellyorc - Any change of sharing the code for this?

@Jjagg + @Harag my main location is at twitch.tv/shmellyorc. The playlist isn’t active on my channel but will be soon. Its a direct feed from twitch to youtube.

@Jjagg the game was actually one of my old games which I was going to make it mobile. You had a guy that would attack guys in a row until he died. Had equipment and so on.

1 Like