[SOLVED] Can't find MonoGame.Extended.Content.Pipeline.Tiled.dll

Hello. Recently i found out Monogame.Extended and decided to use it. I’ve downloaded Monogame.Extended repository,
and also installed it to my project using NuGet packages Manager. But know I faced a problem - missing importer and proccessor for .tmx files.
This problem was discussed here, and the solution suggested was to reference MonoGame.Extended.Content.Pipeline.Tiled.dll to content.mgcb. Unfortunately, i can’t find .dll file in MonoGame.Extended repository.

I also downloaded bunch of packages using NuGet packages manager, but i can’t find needed dll in those folders unfortunately

There is only one MonoGame.Extended.Content.Pipeline.dll for all packages now to simply the process of manual handling .mgcb files.

Hello, thanks for replying. Now it seems like the root of the problem is not as simple as i thought. When i’m trying to reference MonoGame.Extended.Content.Pipeline.dll to Pipeline, it crashes.
Btw, I’m using Monogame 3.6 and VS2015.

It seems like I acted dumb and added reference to Monogame.Framework.Content.Pipeline too, so adding the reference to needed dll leaded to crash, after removing a wrong reference i was able to finally reference Monogame.Extended.Content.Pipeline. Seems like these both conflict. Also i am finally able to import .tmx files

I’m glad you got it working.

I don’t think adding both is causing a crash. More than likely the crash is caused because the MonoGame Pipeline already references Monogame.Framework.Content.Pipeline by default. Adding it a second time probably causes the crash.