[SOLVED] Pipeline Tool error "glib-sharp"

Hi,
I’m trying to install monogame 3.5 and it’s ok, but when i try to open monogame-pipeline-tool it shows me an error:
"
Unhandled Exception:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies.
File name: ‘glib-sharp, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=35e10195dab3c99f’
"
Can someone help me to fix this? I tried to install again, install from source, install again but with monodevelop 6.0 installed, reinstall all gtk-sharp packages (sudo aptitude reinstall gtk-sharp2 gtk-sharp3 gtk-sharp2-gapi gtk-sharp3-gapi gtk-sharp2-examples gtk-sharp3-examples), followed this tutorial to Installation of MonoGame 3.5 under Xubuntu 16.04.1 LTS and nothing works.
I use Debian Jessie and all dependencies are installed

Glib sharp is a dependency of gtk-sharp3, so I don’t know where this went wrong… The package it should be in is apparently this one: https://packages.debian.org/jessie/libglib3.0-cil-dev
I have never run a debian based linux version before, so I don’t think I can troubleshoot much.

Thank you so, so much. With your help I solved this. I don’t know why this happened and I don’t know why aptitude reinstall didn’t worked, but I did this:

sudo aptitude remove libglib3.0-cil libglib3.0-cil-dev gtk-sharp3 gtk-sharp2 gtk-sharp3-gapi gtk-sharp2-gapi gtk-sharp2-examples gtk-sharp3-examples

sudo aptitude autoclean

sudo aptitude clean

cd /opt/MonoGameSDK/

sudo ./uninstall.sh

sudo aptitude install libglib3.0-cil libglib3.0-cil-dev gtk-sharp3 gtk-sharp2 gtk-sharp3-gapi gtk-sharp2-gapi gtk-sharp2-examples gtk-sharp3-examples

cd Downloads/

sudo ./monogame-sdk.run

Awesome! Glad that helped. Maybe something went wrong with resolving the dependency or something…