[SOLVED] PointClamp + Scale don't work properly on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

I have a picture like this

and draw with:
spriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode.Deferred, BlendState.NonPremultiplied, SamplerState.PointClamp);
spriteRender.Draw(_spriteFrame, new Vector2(300.0f, 30.0f), new Vector2(600.0f, 1.0f));
//spriteFrame, position, scale
And result

it works on other devices

You haven’t actually said what you think is wrong. What is the arrow pointing to?

on other device, the image is displayed totally, but on the device: Samung Galaxy Tab 3, the image is not displayed totally ( i means the device lacks of the image: you can see the arrow which i draw. the image is lacked of). i don’t know why this happens on the device Samsung Galaxy Tab3. If user LinearClamp is displayed totally, but the colors are wrong. Could you help me to explain why? Thank you so much. Sincerely,

I don’t have a Galaxy Tab 3 to try this out. A first guess is perhaps a slight difference in how the GPU in your version of the Tab 3 (Samsung are well known for using different chips in the same devices in different regions around the world) operates when stretching a one pixel wide texture.

I tried to do the same on Cocos2D-X and Unity, but it works. I only have problems on monogame. The other game engine works well. I will try again to make sure that

I was determined to be the cause. The reason is that TexturePacker. It works well with Shoebox, Sorry MonoGame. Please delete this post

Glad you found the issue. We’d rather leave these here so that people can find them later and perhaps they’ll help with their issues.