Userprimitive draw decrease the fps

Hi everybody,
I am making an application on windows for Geospatial data with monogame. Firstly, I would like to explain system. We get soma coordinate data from shp file and convert them to xna coordinates and draw them as trianglestrip. Also draw linelist to create grid on floor. Each trianglestrip stored as List and max 61000 vertices in it. When I run the system it gets 190-200fps but there data is coming from shapefiles and it decreases to 30-40fps on 2 list and it gets 7-10fps on 8-10list. How can I increase the fps because it is flickering with that fps. Could you please give me suggestion? Thanks

What do you mean by shape files? Did you try putting the data in vertex buffers and use the DrawPrimitives method instead?

Hi, I’m also using GIS (Shapefiles are no mystery to me :)) and I have quite a lot of experience with MonoGame. I can help you but first please provide more details. The application may be bound by CPU, GPU or both. My suggestion is please check debug tools in VS and determine where lies the problem.
You can also upload a sample of your code to provide us with testable data.