Thanks for your help Mr Valentine. Although a weird one I have managed to change the BEPUPhysics engine so it will use .netStandard 1.4 and managed to target 15063 which fixes the issue and really you should never force you app to only the most up to date version of windows.
This is a very interesting issue though and for anyone it may help what I did when my own program would not work is to create a new empty monogame project with 16299 targeted it failed so I then created a visual studio basic uwp app and this worked so in my basic app I changed to target 16299 and 15063 and it worked. Sounds like there maybe a DLL versioning issue to me but sadly the only output is App didnt start I LOVE DESCRIPTIVE ERRORS NOT!!!!