Content building not working on compile

My content builds perfectly when I open the mgcb file and build it manually, but it always fails when I compile.

I get this:

The command "dotnet C:\Users\USERNAME\.nuget\packages\monogame.content.builder.task\3.8.0.1641\build\\..\tools\netcoreapp3.1\any\mgcb.dll /quiet /@:"C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Visual Studio 2019\Projects\PROJECTNAME\PROJECTNAME\Content\Content.mgcb" /platform:Android /outputDir:"C:/Users/USERNAME/Documents/Visual Studio 2019/Projects/PROJECTNAME/PROJECTNAME/Content/bin/Android/Content" /intermediateDir:"C:/Users/USERNAME/Documents/Visual Studio 2019/Projects/PROJECTNAME/PROJECTNAME/Content/obj/Android/Content" /workingDir:"C:/Users/USERNAME/Documents/Visual Studio 2019/Projects/PROJECTNAME/PROJECTNAME/Content/"" exited with code 1.
(I’ve changed all the username and project name in the paths)

I’ve pretty much narrowed down the problem now. After so many hours, I’m certain the problem is with a space character in the USERNAME. When I run the original command in cmd, I get an error saying the C:/users/USER directory doesn’t exist. If I change directory to C:/users/USERNAME and use local paths then the command executes successfully and I see the content being built.

* sighs * GOD DAMMIT

So… This is an Android game. Is there a way to change or fix the command done by the MonoGame.Content.Builder.Task package? Or a way to bypass it and get my content into the app?

In short, I need a way to get my content into the app.

You might search on here as I recall seeing something similar it was due to missing quotes around one the parameters I think (Path had spaces in the name).

This was probably within the last month. Sorry my memory of it isn’t any better.

I’m guessing you’re talking about this one I just found:

Which didn’t help much with fixing the problem, but thankfully there’s already a merged pull request for fixing this!

This is good news! Still, if anyone knows a temporary fix for this it’d be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for the help!

Try this? MonoGame 3.8 MonoGame.Content.Builder.Task breaks my project..