Gamer Services missing from version 3.4 for Visual Studio

Downloaded MonoGame 3.4 for Visual Studio and can’t find Gamer Services. Do I have to download and install it separately?

See this thread for a potential solution to your problem.

Thanks. Have looked at that thread. The solutions seem to involve finding the source and compiling. I was hoping that I didn’t have to do that.

Yeah, sorry, I don’t actually know anything about GamerServices or how to help, so the best I could do was find a topic that might be useful.

The GamerServices namespace is implemented in the MonoGame.Framework.Net assembly. Have you added a reference to that assembly?

I’m using Visual Studio 2015 and that reference does not come up. That probably means that the .Net assembly is not their. When I installed MonoGame that assembly should have been included.

I’m using VS 2015, and I was able to get Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GamerServices by going to Add Reference > Extensions and then checking a second box of MonoGame.Framework. For whatever reason, there are eleven different MonoGame.Frameworks I can choose to add. They look identical, but when I added the second one, it shows up under References in my solution explorer as MonoGame.Framework.Net, whereas the original shows up as MonoGame.Framework.

Thanks Ajp. I found that out as well. Strange that there are 11 references that all appear the same. On to the next problem.