Jetboard Joust - 'Defender' Inspired Retro SHMUP

Ahh! Awesome, have seen your twitter posts for a while, and loved every update I saw. It looks great :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks guys! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That looks like so much fun! :smiley:

1 Like

Work continues - beta is almost ready, but Iā€™ve decided to add a few new enemies as I didnā€™t think there was enough variety in the earlier levels. Latest DevLog here

1 Like

Another devlog update here. Please wishlist Jetboard Joust on Steam here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, Iā€™m a bit late in telling you all as this past few weeks (and particularly the last weekend) have been pretty full-on butā€¦ Jetboard Joust has finally launched!!

Todayā€™s the last day of the launch discount (sorry) but Iā€™m sure that thereā€™ll be many more if you miss it :grinning:

Get it here on Steam!

4 Likes

Just wanted to say that Jetboard Joust is current on sale at itā€™s biggest discount yet, get it here on Steam for just $1.99! Iā€™ve also completed porting to Switch here, and Xbox and PS4 ports have just gone through QA release dat TBD.

5 Likes

Congrats! Definitely gonna take a look at it on the weekend. Iā€™ve just came across this post and didnā€™t read it completely yet, so I donā€™t know if you already said about the publishing process. How was the approach with a publisher? Iā€™d really like to find a publishing company for QA and launch on console market. Truth be told, I have a long path before completing my game, but some hints would be great :slight_smile: