MonoGame 3.4 Content Load Error

Hi

I’ve been working on monogame for a little while now and have had no problem with MonoGame 3.1

For a new project, i installed MonoGame 3.4. There seems to be some error in loading content.

My model is an FBX model. It is just a test so you can download it below.
http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/puo-67895.html

First i had an issue that the content wasn’t loading because the MonoGame content builder assembly used to make the content was using a different mechanism… (The migration to FNA in 3.3). So i uninstalled monogame and downloaded a fresh copy of 3.4. I installed this and built my content. Now the windows package doesnt come with the iOS binaries so i downloaded them using NuGet. (I’m using Xamarin on Visual Studio 2013 btw). After doing this, the error stating that the assembly version doesnt match (3.3 vs 4.0) stopped.

Now the content still doesn’t load. It says Could not find ContentTypeReader in Assembly. Make sure the assembly has a definition of XNA.FrameWork.Content.ModelReader.

Any guesses guys?

PS: Could it be cause the nuget version is 3.4.0.459 whereas the ContentBuilder tool is still at 3.4.0.456. If so, how do i get the iOS version to match.

Thanks

Edit/Additional Info:
I’ve built the assembly for iOS with selections for Model and FBX Importer and no change for texture format. I’ve made sure that the files are in a folder called “Content” and set the root directory to “Content”. Following that, i have also set everything to copy always(Models). If i try to load anything other that a model, it loads.

Model loads fine in open3dmodel viewer. So it should load here. Also, i tried my older model which worked for 3.1 and that doesnt load either.

Doesn’t seem to be a version problem.

Finally found a solution.

In Xamarin.iOS, make sure that the Linker is not set to “Link all Assemblies”
This setting causes some of the ContentReaders to be optimized away.

Cheers