Monogame console enviroment

When will monogame be available for Wii U and PS4 ?

I know that now I can compile my game for psp vita

monogame for ps4 is already out, do read this: MonoGame for PlayStation 4

what about wii U

and how can I register as solo developer not as a company ?

Also I saw that psp vita is already supporting the monogame framework

MonoGame for PS4 is out and has been used successfully on several released titles. MonoGame is supported on the PSM SDK used for indie dev on the PS Vita, but this is a layer over the PSM SDK which unfortunately does not provide everything we need to fully support every MonoGame feature. There has not been anything announced for other console platforms. All we can say is what has been said before, that we have been talking to them but there is nothing more that we can say about that.

Registering as a developer for the consoles is not something that we can assist with. You will need a registered business though. A sole trader or LLC (or the equivalent in your country) is usually required. The developer relations team at each console manufacturer should be able to assist you there.

Ok I was able to get the okaystation vita SDK studio I setup monogame inside without a problem but when I tryed to play the game with simple texture drawing it crashed with the following log:

Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatcher.DrawVertexArray (Int32 start, Int32 end, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Effect effect) [0x00000] in :0

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatcher.DrawBatch (SpriteSortMode sortMode, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Effect effect) [0x00000] in :0

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.End () [0x00000] in :0

at TestOne.Game.Draw (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime) [0x00000] in :0

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoDraw (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime) [0x00000] in :0

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick () [0x00000] in :0

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.PSSGamePlatform.RunLoop () [0x00000] in :0

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run (GameRunBehavior runBehavior) [0x00000] in :0

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run () [0x00000] in :0

at TestOne.AppMain.Main (System.String args) [0x00000] in :0
This is how I started it:
public class AppMain
{
public static Game game;

public static void Main (string[] args)
	{
		game = new Game();

while(true) {
			game.Run();
		}