Content not loaded correct

Hello, I am new to this forum and hope to get help.

I have a Monogame OpenGL Project set up in Visual Studio 2019. On my local computer everything works fine,
but when I use gitea and Jenkins, Jenkins complains about not finding .xnb files. I think the buildoptions are not set correct
in the project. Also the building process creates the folder: Content\bin\DesktopGL\Content\ whith all the xnb files in it.This folder is not created, when I use the Pipeline tool. This seems strange to me since all the xnb files are already in Content\bin\DesktopGL\ . That is also the place I load them from.

Much thanks to everybody and sorry for my poor english and even poorer understanding of monogame.

Hi @Hasilein, Welcome to the forums!

Have a read through this thread of mine and you will find a link to my Pipeline Tool guide, hope it helps.

Happy Coding!

Also the building process creates the folder:
Content\bin\DesktopGL\Content\ whith all the xnb files in it.This folder
is not created, when I use the Pipeline tool.

The pipeline tool imports the files to the application current directory.
When you build the project it takes those files and creates the xnb files in the bin / ect. directory.
That is current directory that the xnb files are located at when the application runs.
Point is Myimage.png in my content folder has a matching Xnb in a nested bin folder.

These two paths are Not the same.

Jenkins complains about not finding .xnb files

Print out the (full-file-path) name of a thing you are trying to load or save when ever you get a message saying that a file can’t be found.