Content Pipeline broken

Hi, i installed monogame 3.7.1 a few days, i cant get spritefonts to run
i always get only this error:
Processor ‘FontDescriptionProcessor’ had unexpected failure!
I did what all of the tutorials did.
Just added a new spritefont.
I am on Windows. dont see how i can make a usefull bug-report with the information given

The command ““C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\MonoGame\v3.0\Tools\MGCB.exe” /quiet /platform:DesktopGL /@:“C:\xxxx\Content\Content.mgcb” /outputDir:“bin\DesktopGL\Content” /intermediateDir:“obj\DesktopGL\Content”” exited with code -532462766.

It seems like this problems is 3 years old ([RESOLVED] Beginner issue involving font loading (Edit: Broken dll dependencies? Please advise)). However, I have not clue what the people are talking about, as i understand it, there is a fix … ? help ?

best regards

Couple of questions:

1. Are you trying to build from Visual Studio or from the Pipeline Tool?
  2. What font did you set the spritefont file to use? Is it definitely installed on your PC?
  3. How did you install MonoGame? The release installers, from source, etc?

The two most common sprite font issues I’ve seen are either trying to use a font that isn’t found on the current machine, or there is a dependency missing that is causing freetype6.dll to be unable to run. The above questions should be able to help us narrow down what is going on.

1. It does not build anything in the pipeline tool. So have to build from MS VS (2019)
  2. it is not the spritefont it is failing if anything is in there
  3. installed for 2017, then did this https://github.com/MonoGame/MonoGame/issues/6695#issuecomment-557758216