Errors when running existing Android project in Visual Studio 2015

I tried running my existing MG Android project in Visual Studio 2015 Community today, and a few errors popped up.
There are 2 errors related to the MG source:

1st error:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error The “CreateNativeLibraryArchive” task failed unexpectedly.
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path ‘…\ThirdParty\Dependencies\openal-soft\libs\arm64-v8a\libopenal32.so’.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
at Xamarin.Android.Tools.Files.CopyIfChanged(String source, String destination)
at Xamarin.Android.Tasks.CreateNativeLibraryArchive.Execute()
at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionHost.Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ITaskExecutionHost.Execute()
at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.d__26.MoveNext() MonoGame.Framework.Android

2nd error:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error Unexpected error - Please file a bug report at http://bugzilla.xamarin.com. Reason: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load assembly ‘MonoGame.Framework, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=’. Perhaps it doesn’t exist in the Mono for Android profile? MonoGame.Framework.Net.Android

Regarding the 1st error, I checked the directory MonoGame\ThirdParty\Dependencies\openal-soft\libs and there is no folder named “arm64-v8a”. Not sure if that is the cause for those 2 errors…

OpenAL is an audio API you can download and install for free… Its even distributed with monogame, I think.

But your code likely depends on the dll, so if you provide that, I think error 1 will go away… And I think error 2 is referring to error 1.