Feature: ViewPort MonoGame in a UWP, WPF.Core, WinFoms.Core Control.

Seria poble implementar, el ViewPort de MonoGame, dentro de un control UWP?
Y de hacerlo, se podria lograr lo mismo para Apps de WPF.Core y WinForms.Core?

Justamente la motivacion o idea surge, de llevar Monogame a estas otras dos plataformas, mediante su implementacion en un control, para poder desarrollar otro tipo de aplicaciones 3D, que no sean exclusivamente para videojuegos. Como ser editores 3D.

Would it be possible to implement, the MonoGame ViewPort, within a UWP control?
And if so, could the same be achieved for WPF.Core and WinForms.Core Apps?

Precisely the motivation or idea arises, from bringing Monogame to these other two platforms, through its implementation in a control, to be able to develop other types of 3D applications, which are not exclusively for video games. How to be 3D editors.

Google translate

I already translated it

Short answer, Yes, long answer, it depends on what you wish to achieve, but usually you can just map System UI controls to the MG viewport, and yes, both UWP and WPF can be used as you wish to achieve.

Respuesta corta, Sí, respuesta larga, depende de lo que desee lograr, pero normalmente puede asignar controles de interfaz de usuario del sistema a la ventana gráfica MG y sí, tanto UWP como WPFWPF se pueden usar como desee lograr.

I hope that helps, as you have not asked HOW TO DO IT, I guess you should probably ask for resources on this or hunt for posts which I do know detail this process, I have seen a few over the years.

Espero que ayude, Como usted no ha preguntado cómo hacerlo, supongo que probablemente debería pedir recursos en este o la búsqueda de mensajes que sé detallan este proceso, he visto algunos a lo largo de los años.

EDIT

Why did the translator double WPF? :confused:

¿Por qué el traductor hizo doble WPF? :confused:

Si es cierto, yo lo he probado con UWP y se pueden insertar sus controles, pero quedan superpuestos al ViewPort tampandolo, suponte que en los dos laterales de la pantalla uno hubica paneles con distintos tipos de Views, como botones, listas desplegables etc. Y por detras quedaria parte de la salida grafica, sin poder ajustarse al centro de la pantalla. Ademas, de poder controlar el tamaño de la salida estando dentro de un panel/control, se podrian hubicar otros, para poder lograr otras vistas 3D. Ademas de llevar MonoGame, a integrarlo a otros tipos de Apps (WPF.Core, WinForms.Core) . Surgirian muchos tipos de aplicaciones y MonoGame tendria mas difusion y usos.

Gracias por tu atencion :slight_smile:

Si, he visto videos sobre esas cosas que hace Google :fearful:

If it is true, I have tried it with UWP and its controls can be inserted, but they are superimposed on the ViewPort by tampering it, suppose that on the two sides of the screen there were panels with different types of Views, such as buttons, drop-down lists etc. And behind would be part of the graphic output, unable to adjust to the center of the screen. In addition, to be able to control the size of the output being inside a panel / control, there could be others, in order to achieve other 3D views. In addition to bringing MonoGame, to integrate it into other types of Apps (WPF.Core, WinForms.Core). Many types of applications would arise and MonoGame would have more diffusion and uses.

Thanks for your attention :slight_smile:
Yes, I’ve seen videos about those things that Google does :fearful:

You just add more viewports, it is possible.

Sólo tiene que añadir más ventanas gráficas, es posible.