MGCB build error on Mac

Hi,

I try to port my engine to Mac using the DesktopGL target. It’s almost working, however I can’t compile my game project because of the Content.mgcb file. This file contains images, fonts and shaders. I know that shaders can’t be generated on Mac and Linux but is it the cause of the following message?

/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/External/xbuild/MonoGame/v3.0/MonoGame.Content.Builder.targets: Error: Command '/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/Current/bin/mono "/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/External/xbuild/MonoGame/v3.0/Tools/MGCB.exe" /@:"/Users/yannickcomte/Projects/C3DE/C3DE.Demo/Content/Content.mgcb" /platform:DesktopGL /outputDir:"/Users/yannickcomte/Projects/C3DE/C3DE.Demo/Content/bin/DesktopGL" /intermediateDir:"/Users/yannickcomte/Projects/C3DE/C3DE.Demo/Content/obj/DesktopGL" /quiet' exited with code: 34. (C3DE.Demo.Desktop)

If that’s caused by the shaders, is it possible to bypass them on non Windows platforms or do I have to create a separate content project without effects?

Thank you for your help