Pipeline tool bug

Hello, I am starting with mono game and I have a problem. When I put an iamge in the pipeline tool, I have this error : (the error have some word in french, but no so many(I speak normaly french))

Importer ‘TextureImporter’ had unexpected failure!
System.DllNotFoundException: Impossible de charger la DLL ‘FreeImage’: Le module spécifié est introuvable. (Exception de HRESULT : 0x8007007E)
à FreeImageAPI.FreeImage.GetFileType(String filename, Int32 size)
à FreeImageAPI.FreeImage.LoadEx(String filename, FREE_IMAGE_LOAD_FLAGS flags, FREE_IMAGE_FORMAT& format)
à Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.TextureImporter.Import(String filename, ContentImporterContext context)
à Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.ContentImporter`1.Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.IContentImporter.Import(String filename, ContentImporterContext context)
à MonoGame.Framework.Content.Pipeline.Builder.PipelineManager.ProcessContent(PipelineBuildEvent pipelineEvent)

I hope someone can help me, thanks.

Just add the optional sdks to visual stuido.
Its a missing environmental var but its a pain in the ass to add it yourself cause it has to be added to more then one thing.
I forget which one it is exactly i think its 2013 or 2012 c++ that will just fix it without jumping thru hoops.

If you forgot how to get to the vs installer just search for it or if that fails try add remove programs vs should have a modify option that will pop open the installer.