Pipeline Tool has crashed

Not sure where to report this. I was trying to add a reference Monogame.Extended.Content.Pipeline.

System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at MonoGame.Tools.Pipeline.PipelineTypes.ResolveAssemblies(IEnumerable`1 assemblyPaths)
at MonoGame.Tools.Pipeline.PipelineTypes.Load(PipelineProject project)
at MonoGame.Tools.Pipeline.PipelineController.ResolveTypes()
at MonoGame.Tools.Pipeline.PipelineController.OnReferencesModified()
at MonoGame.Tools.Pipeline.CellRefs.Edit(PixelLayout control)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(CulturePreservingExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
at MonoGame.Tools.Pipeline.Program.Main(String[] args)

Hope someone can help me to get this installed
Thanks.

Which version of MonoGame and MonoGame.Extended are you using?

Monogame 3.7.1.18

Monogame.Extended 1.0.2.0

I am trying to follow the Monogame.Extended installation instructions.

Using the MonoGame Pipeline GUI
To add the reference using the Pipeline GUI tool follow these steps:
Click on the Content node in the root of the tree.
In the properties window, modify the References property.
Find and add the MonoGame.Extended.Content.Pipeline.dll. It’s usually located in the packages folder of your solution.

When I do this the crash happened.
Thanks.

Have finally succeeded to install Monogame.Extended properly. Not sure what happened in my failed attempts.
Consider this thread closed.
Thanks,
Lionel Thomas

I know this is a long shot since this post is sort of old but do you remember exactly what you did? I am having the same exact problem. Thanks!