Powercity 9000 is the first game that I'm developing (first game that has a demo).
It's (very) basic right now: you can build a city in "creative" mode, in an isometric world. It's being developed in Monogame, and I learned a lot with it.
* Tiles/objects modding support
* Isometric pixel art
* Creative mode
* A minimap
* Bugged walking people in your city (if the setting is on)
* Many tiles/objects to choose from
known problems in the latest version:
* People are bugged in this version. You can disable people in the gameplay menu.
* No in-game menu yet.
* Water needs a new texture system. (water is transparent on the edges, but it's actually only necessary when placed near other tiles that aren't water.
* Worlds get glitchy when loading a save after adding tiles/objects in the text file for modding. (Glitching doesn't happen when adding the new object/tile at the end of the (text) modding file.)
(some screenshots are old. Some things have changed.)
Video: main menu (old video)
my twitter: https://twitter.com/JelleVandesijpe
Discord server: https://discord.gg/HyEfWs7
What can you do on this discord server?
- Chat about the game.
- Report bugs and problems
- Give ideas and suggestions
- Create a community based around the game
I hope that you enjoy the game!