I've got a game that I've been working on for a while (since some version of XNA ).
I was having a problem with my Xbox One controller not working on a new computer and decided to upgrade from 3.5 to 3.6.
While this has seemed to fix the controller problem, it has completely broken all rendering.
The game isn't too complex graphically; it's a 2D game, 99.99% sprite based. I use one 3D model (literally just a multi faceted quad) and one shader.
But after the upgrade nothing renders.
I've cut down the main draw function to just do a clear and render one sprite in the top right corner. The screen clears to the color specified, but no sprite does.
I've re-built all the assets, so that shouldn't be a problem.
And I'm loading all the textures though