2 spritefonts?!?! Help!

I love fonts and typography. This is a screen cap of my new game (in MonoGame):

I thought I understood how MonoGame uses fonts, but then I just discovered that I’ve been creating two different kinds of spritefonts. One produces:

<Asset Type="Graphics:FontDescription">

and the other:

<Asset Type="Graphics:LocalizedFontDescription">

and sometimes I can find and edit the spritefont xml from VS 2020 and sometimes I can’t. And sometimes, I get this error:

And the only way I can fix it is to delete the spritefont and guess again.

So, could somebody please tell me definitively what kind of spritefont I should ALWAYS use, and what causes this weird error (and the font can, and will, display all the characters)?

Thanks! And sorry for being such a newb. I wish I had switched my game to MonoGame 3 years ago instead of WPF. Terrible mistake. Sigh

I don’t know what the difference is but I went through and checked all my spritefonts I used in my own game. They were all Graphics:FontDescription type.

From the name, Graphics:LocalizedFontDescription, I figured that perhaps this might have something to do with translations. I googled and found the doc here…

https://docs.monogame.net/api/Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.Graphics.LocalizedFontDescription.html

You might want to read up on that, or google around, for more information. If you’re not interested in translations at all, perhaps try just using Graphics:FontDescription across the board and see if you have any issues?