Hi guys TLDR: Decided to bring a project from 2012 to life and 1 week later, just released the first testing demo.
Big Sister is a game about a girl named Nyna, who goes after the kidnappers of his brother, Luke. She has a strong personality and it’s ready to beat the hell out of those bastards!
And as this is the very first demo, I’d like to share some thoughts about why I decided to do this so early:
- As a proof Big Sister is indeed a game and it is in development.
- To test what’s available for now: Moving in the 4 directions, Punching when pressing Space and their respective animations.
- And also when she’s doing nothing, activating the idle animation. So, animations must display and behave correctly.
- To test if she won’t be able to move outside the screen or going up to the wall
- As it’s a multi-platform release, if it’s working on every OS.
Now for the limitations:
- It only supports resolutions from 1080p and up for now.
- If your native resolution is higher than 1080p, don’t worry, game boots in windowed mode, so you can play itfine.
- If your native resolution is 1080p, just press " F " to toggle fullscreen.
- If your native resolution is lower than 1080p, I’m working on different resolutions, so support is coming in the next weeks.
As game is evolving I simply just wanted to share my work with you guys since the beginning. My plan is to release a new demo (with new things) every week. So keep an eye on the website: Big Sister by Ivan Dionízio
Big Sister is available for testing play on Mac, Linux and Windows, so feel free to download and giving me some feedback!