any Alternative to xna content pipeline libraries?

I’m trying to port this https://github.com/Andrea/Photoshop-Content-Processor-for-XNA to Monogame 3.4 but I’m having problems with this two libraries

using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.Graphics;

What should I use now to create a custom loader to the new content pipeline?

Your library needs to reference:

• MonoGame.Framework.dll
  • MonoGame.Framework.Content.Pipeline.dll (This DLL contains the namespaces that you have mentioned.)

Thanks, I do reference MonoGame.Framework.dll but I can’t find the MonoGame.Framework.Content.Pipeline.dll

I have installed the Monogame 3.4 and I searched every folder in the Program Files (x86)/MonoGame/v.30/Assemblues

I usually build MonoGame from source. But I did a quick test install of MonoGame 3.4.

You can find the required DLLs in C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\MonoGame\v3.0\Tools.

+1 for working directly with source, you can integrate your extension to the MonoGame processor app like a breeze if you go that way, no hassle involved*.

(* additional hassle might be involved, please consult your local software engineer)

Thanks @mgarstenauer , you were right, I was looking at C:\Program Files (x86)\MonoGame\v3.0\Assemblies but I could find the DLL where you said, thanks :smiley:

I will consider build from source… thanks for the tip @KraHen