Any solutions?

Does anyone have idea of whats going on and how to fix it? I would appriciate if someone could help!

How about you properly describe your problem first.

Hi @dax_phobiac, Welcome to the Community!

Please post your code using the code button so people can assist better, your screenshots pinpoint errors, but the code is what needs fixing.

Happy Coding!

Hey so whenever i open mgcb editor and click open and add content to it (cuz it is empty always) and i add a file png build it and save then exit from editor. I tried loading and drawing an image (after i build finishes) program would run an open up monogame screen but there is no image. When i reopen mcgb editor theres no content or image inside of it even if there is in project under content.mgcb the image file that i built.(it is png file i didnt make any error in code cuz build was succeeded.Basically every time i reopen mcgb editor it is always empty no ckntent to png file.(even after i used it to load sprites and saved it it is empty) also mgcb editor is always empty theres no content in it when i open it idk should it be that way or not but i have manually add content to it

Set the file as Copy if Newer…

See below:

Adding Content | MonoGame Documentation

I already done that it is not my first time using monogame and mcgb editor.I used monogame before and coded few basic games.