Arcade-perfect pacman clone!

DOWNLOAD HERE

Here is my go at an arcade-style pacman. All the graphics are hand drawn. The style is classic, but in crisp HD :slightly_smiling:

Has sound and animation, including classic arcade intro sequence, and in-game cut-scenes…

Eat cheese, fruit, and vulnerable ghosts, while avoiding the dangerous ones… Beat your HI-SCORE!

Comes with 3 maps. After beating each map twice, selection is randomized. Colors are different for EACH level.

Ghosts don’t follow a pattern, like the classic. They roam. And while they can see you, they will always move towards you.

IMPORTANT: There is no interface to adjust for screen-size.
F1, F2, and F3 set the game window to different sizes.

4 Likes

:mask::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond: :imp:
waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka

1 Like

It’s only perfect if it has the level 256 bug. :slightly_smiling:

Looks great. Well done on getting the look and feel close to the original. Hopefully not so close that Namco take an interest…

1 Like

Thanks. Whats a namco?

No, I’m not selling,and I dont use the word pac or pacman :slight_smile: fingers crossed

Namco is the company that made and owns Pacman.

Hehe…“what’s a namco”

lol you guys, I know… It was just a bit of casual office humor for ya :wink:

@monopalle hi do you still have the sourcecode available the link is down

Hey, I’m a new user now… Lost old account. Responded in your new thread. Let me know there what you think.