Bridge.NET Monogame Extended

Anyone done one yet?

Was about to start this for my web Monogame project, but it looks like a bit of work with pulling in Bridge.NET JSON and rewriting some stuff not in the Bridge.NET core library.

My guess is not, but just checking.

FYI, this wasn’t too difficult.

Steps:

  1. I wound up stripping out the serialization stuff. I didn’t really need it for my own purposes. There is a JSON library for Bridge.NET but it doesn’t include everything so wasn’t automatic.

  2. There was some “path” stuff for loading bitmap fonts I rewrote. Bridge.NET does not support Path.

  3. There was a UTF conversion that Bridge.NET doesn’t support for bitmap font glyphs. Also rewrote.

That’s it. Got it loaded and am supporting bitmap fonts on the web.