Building spritefonts failed using MonoGame Pipeline

So I bypassed the localization problem for now ((Updated) LocalizationPipeline not working with the MonoGame Pipeline tool) and just wanted to see if the MonoGame Pipeline works. In Visual Studio I set the content processor for the sprite fonts to “MonoGame SpriteFont”, set the build configuration to “iOS” and build the solution, and it gave me this error:

Error 10 Building content threw BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
at ManagedPVRTC.ManagedPVRTC.CompressTexture(Byte[] data, Int32 height, Int32 width, Int32 mipLevels, Boolean preMultiplied, Boolean pvrtc4bppCompression, IntPtr& dataSizes)
at MonoGameContentProcessors.Processors.MGTextureProcessor.ConvertToPVRTC(TextureContent sourceContent, Int32 mipLevels, Boolean premultipliedAlpha, MGCompressionMode bpp)
at MonoGameContentProcessors.Processors.MGSpriteFontDescriptionProcessor.Process(FontDescription input, ContentProcessorContext context)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.ContentProcessor2.Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.IContentProcessor.Process(Object input, ContentProcessorContext context) at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.BuildCoordinator.BuildAssetWorker(BuildItem item) at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.BuildCoordinator.BuildAsset(BuildItem item) at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.BuildCoordinator.RunTheBuild() at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.Tasks.BuildContent.RemoteProxy.RunTheBuild(BuildCoordinatorSettings settings, TimestampCache timestampCache, ITaskItem[] sourceAssets, String[]& outputContent, String[]& rebuiltContent, String[]& intermediates, Dictionary2& dependencyTimestamps, KeyValuePair`2[]& warnings)

What was the problem? =(

Recreated the project again from template and it built correctly this time… Still have no idea about that error though…