Cannot build with pipeline.exe tool

Hi everyone. I’m currently trying the pipeline tool so I add a little bmp file into the project and try to build. It’s not working. In the output, I saw this:

C:/Users/steven/Documents/MonogameProject/SquareChase/ContentProject/Textures/Square.bmp
C:/Users/steven/Documents/MonogameProject/SquareChase/ContentProject/Textures/Square.bmp: error: Importer ‘TextureImporter’ had unexpected failure!
System.DllNotFoundException: Impossible de charger la DLL ‘FreeImage’: Le module sp‚cifi‚ est introuvable. (Exception de HRESULT : 0x8007007E)
… FreeImageAPI.FreeImage.GetFileType(String filename, Int32 size)
… FreeImageAPI.FreeImage.LoadEx(String filename, FREE_IMAGE_LOAD_FLAGS flags, FREE_IMAGE_FORMAT& format)
… Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.TextureImporter.Import(String filename, ContentImporterContext context)
… Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.ContentImporter`1.Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.IContentImporter.Import(String filename, ContentImporterContext context)
… MonoGame.Framework.Content.Pipeline.Builder.PipelineManager.ProcessContent(PipelineBuildEvent pipelineEvent)
Build 0 succeeded, 1 failed.

What is the problem ? Tanks

Same issue here. It works with 3.4 official release but not with newest develop builds. Any fix for that ?

EDIT:
Finally, got it. I used dependency walker to see what’s wrong with FreeImage.dll. After some research I found that it was missing VCOMP120.DLL. I’ve installed Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from here : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=40784 and now it works like a charm. It is a little bit weird because I am using VS2012, not 2013 and I had redists for VS2012. Many hours spent digging … it should be added to installer !