Cannot compile Monogame 3.2 with VisualStudio or Xamarian Studio

Hey,
How I can compile Monogame 3.2 with VisualStudio or Xamarian Studio ? I need the Pipeline tool. When I compile Monogame 3.2 sources, I have 7 errors :

• B:\Download\Zip\MonoGame-develop-xamarin\MonoGame-develop\MonoGame.Framework\Media\VideoSampleGrabber.cs(8,63,8,88):
    error CS0246: The type or the namesapce ‘SampleGrabberSinkCallback’
    is missing
  • B:\Download\Zip\MonoGame-develop-xamarin\MonoGame-develop\MonoGame.Framework\Media\MediaPlayer.WMS.cs(18,25,18,37): error CS0246: The type or the namesapce ‘MediaSession’ is missing
  • B:\Download\Zip\MonoGame-develop-xamarin\MonoGame-develop\MonoGame.Framework\Media\MediaPlayer.WMS.cs(19,24,19,41): error CS0246: The type or the namesapce ‘SimpleAudioVolume’ is missing
  • B:\Download\Zip\MonoGame-develop-xamarin\MonoGame-develop\MonoGame.Framework\Media\MediaPlayer.WMS.cs(20,24,20,41):
    error CS0246: The type or the namesapce ‘PresentationClock’ is
    missing
  • B:\Download\Zip\MonoGame-develop-xamarin\MonoGame-develop\MonoGame.Framework\Media\Song.WMS.cs(14,17,14,25):
    error CS0246: The type or the namesapce ‘Topology’ is missing
  • B:\Download\Zip\MonoGame-develop-xamarin\MonoGame-develop\MonoGame.Framework\Media\Song.WMS.cs(16,18,16,26):
  • B:\Download\Zip\MonoGame-develop-xamarin\MonoGame-develop\MonoGame.Framework\Media\Video.WMS.cs(9,17,9,25):
  • B:\Download\Zip\MonoGame-develop-xamarin\MonoGame-develop\MonoGame.Framework\Media\Video.WMS.cs(10,18,10,26):
  • B:\Download\Zip\MonoGame-develop-xamarin\MonoGame-develop\MonoGame.Framework\Media\VideoPlayer.WMS.cs(13,24,13,36):
    error CS0246: The type or the namesapce ‘MediaSession’ is missing
  • B:\Download\Zip\MonoGame-develop-xamarin\MonoGame-develop\MonoGame.Framework\Media\VideoPlayer.WMS.cs(14,24,14,41):
    error CS0246: The type or the namesapce ‘SimpleAudioVolume’ is
    missing
  • B:\Download\Zip\MonoGame-develop-xamarin\MonoGame-develop\MonoGame.Framework\Media\VideoPlayer.WMS.cs(15,24,15,41):
    error CS0246: The type or the namesapce ‘PresentationClock’ is
    missing
  • B:\Download\Zip\MonoGame-develop-xamarin\MonoGame-develop\MonoGame.Framework\Media\VideoPlayer.WMS.cs(126,45,126,57): error CS0246: The type or the namesapce ‘MediaSession’ is missing
  • B:\Download\Zip\MonoGame-develop-xamarin\MonoGame-develop\MonoGame.Framework\Media\VideoSampleGrabber.cs(20,68,20,85): error CS0234: The type or the namesapce’PresentationClock’ is missing in the namespace ‘SharpDX.MediaFoundation’

Thanks and have a nice day.

I had the same problem. Being new to GIT I didn’t realise you have to grab the submodules too.

Grab the “ThirdParty” submodule using Git/TortoiseGit/your client of choice and re-run Protobuild.exe.