Compiler issue 3.2 OOB

When I Create a New Monogame solution (VS13), i get a compiler issue pasted below
Error 1 The command ““C:\Program Files\MSBuild\MonoGame\v3.0\Tools\MGCB.exe” /@:“C:\Users\Peter\SkyDrive\MonoGameTemplateSystem\Game2\Content\Content.mgcb” /platform:WindowsGL /outputDir:“C:\Users\Peter\SkyDrive\MonoGameTemplateSystem\Game2\Content\bin\WindowsGL” /intermediateDir:“C:\Users\Peter\SkyDrive\MonoGameTemplateSystem\Game2\Content\obj\WindowsGL” /quiet” exited with code 216.
How Do I fix this, as I am planning to do a big (by my standards) task in monogame, and would like the engine to work.
many Thanks
Emersont1
Edit
AS shown in post 7, the exe in the binaries is a x64 despite machine running x86. Where is the code or recompiled for a x32 machine

Check your build output window. You should see a more detailed error there.

@Emersont1 - Did you happen to delete the Content.mgcb file that was part of the template project?

I literally just compiled it from the VS winGL template

I just installed the latest MonoGame development release here, created a new Windows GL project, compiled and ran just fine.

Maybe try opening a command prompt and pasting the following command line in:

"C:\Program Files\MSBuild\MonoGame\v3.0\Tools\MGCB.exe" /@:"C:\Users\Peter\SkyDrive\MonoGameTemplateSystem\Game2\Content\Content.mgcb" /platform:WindowsGL /outputDir:"C:\Users\Peter\SkyDrive\MonoGameTemplateSystem\Game2\Content\bin\WindowsGL" /intermediateDir:"C:\Users\Peter\SkyDrive\MonoGameTemplateSystem\Game2\Content\obj\WindowsGL"

That might give us more details as to what is going wrong.

Just for clarification, it’s defeinitely here (http://www.monogame.net/downloads/)
I reinstalled it today and am still facing the same error. I will investigate more tomorrow.

This version of C:\Program Files\MSBuild\MonoGame\v3.0\Tools\MGCB.exe is not compatible with the version of Windows you’re running. Check your computer’s system
information to see whether you need a x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.

Ok. It may be the fact I’m running a x86 machine. How Will i recompile it for 32-Bit?

Yes… MonoGame’s content pipeline is 64bit only. I’ll look to see if I can get a better warning there when this happens.

You can go modify MGCB.exe to support 32bit OSs, but we’re not planning to add support for 32bit officially.

You can go here to read more about why this was done and how to restore 32bit support if you want:

2MGFX is hard coded to 64 bits. · Issue #3365 · MonoGame/MonoGame · GitHub

But really IMO you should get a 64bit OS install ASAP… your CPU probably already supports it.

Ok. Thanks, i’ll try and do that