I’m considering to start developing for OUYA and some questions appeared:
- Am I right that I need Xamarin.Android for that?
- How much will everything (expect the development itself cost?). Just OUYA + Xamarin.Android = 200$? Of course, cables, monitor etc. are avilable
- How easy is it to set everything up? I’m used to develop for Windows Phone and Windows 8 and that is really easy. I’d even call that plug-and-develop. But after looking through the docs, it seems way more complicated.
- How many potential players are there and how high is the chance to get discovered?
- How powerful is the OUYA? 1 GB of RAM doesn’t seem like a lot, but will I run into problems with 2D games.
OK, quite a lot of questions. You don’t have to answer them all, but any help is apreciated:)