Crash for release build on iOS

When I deploy my game to iOS (release build) it throws the following exception. It is fine under debug. I’m assuming the linker behaviour option may have something to do with this.

*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException', reason: 'Could not find ContentTypeReader Type. Please ensure the name of the Assembly that contains the Type matches the assembly in the full type name: Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ListReader`1[[System.Char, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]] (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ListReader`1[[System.Char, mscorlib]]) (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentTypeReaderManager.LoadAssetReaders(ContentReader reader)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.InitializeTypeReaders()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadAsset[SpriteFont]()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[SpriteFont](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[SpriteFont](String assetName)
   at SkiesOf<…>

Any thoughts how to rectify this issue?

Thanks.

I found the following seems to be working for me in TrimmerRoots.xml:

<linker>
	<assembly fullname="System.Private.CoreLib" preserve="all" />
	<assembly fullname="mscorlib" preserve="all" />
</linker>
  <ItemGroup>
	<TrimmerRootDescriptor Include="TrimmerRoots.xml" />
    </ItemGroup>

with behaviour at Link Framework SDKs only.