Dll references for proper build

Hi,

I am a little bit confused by the build targets vs monogame dll versions.

My solution contains several class libraries for general purposes (Graphics, Sounds, etc). My main project handles the game logic and has references on the libraries. The class libs has reference on the Windows8 version of Monogame.Framework.dll, but the main project references the ARM version of this and the SharpDX dlls.

In Monogame 3.3 these were working, but in 3.4 the game crashes when I am playing a sound. I have downloaded the 3.4 installer, cleared all the references from the whole solution to get a fresh start, but after referecing the dlls I cannot find a way where the game would run either on my phone or on an emulator.

So my question is:
In a solution where there are multiple class libraries, how should I reference the Monogame dlls, if I want to make it run on a Windows Phone and on emulators as well?

Thanks!

Ok, I found the way of this. Unload the project and edit the csproj file like this (find the dll section and use whichever reference you need):

$(MSBuildProgramFiles32)\MonoGame\v3.0\Assemblies\WindowsPhone\ARM\MonoGame.Framework.dll $(MSBuildProgramFiles32)\MonoGame\v3.0\Assemblies\WindowsPhone\ARM\MonoGame.Framework.Net.dll $(MSBuildProgramFiles32)\MonoGame\v3.0\Assemblies\WindowsPhone\ARM\SharpDX.dll False $(MSBuildProgramFiles32)\MonoGame\v3.0\Assemblies\WindowsPhone\ARM\SharpDX.Direct3D11.dll False $(MSBuildProgramFiles32)\MonoGame\v3.0\Assemblies\WindowsPhone\ARM\SharpDX.WP8.winmd False $(MSBuildProgramFiles32)\MonoGame\v3.0\Assemblies\WindowsPhone\ARM\SharpDX.XAudio2.dll $(MSBuildProgramFiles32)\MonoGame\v3.0\Assemblies\WindowsPhone\x86\MonoGame.Framework.dll $(MSBuildProgramFiles32)\MonoGame\v3.0\Assemblies\WindowsPhone\x86\MonoGame.Framework.Net.dll $(MSBuildProgramFiles32)\MonoGame\v3.0\Assemblies\WindowsPhone\x86\SharpDX.dll False $(MSBuildProgramFiles32)\MonoGame\v3.0\Assemblies\WindowsPhone\x86\SharpDX.Direct3D11.dll False $(MSBuildProgramFiles32)\MonoGame\v3.0\Assemblies\WindowsPhone\x86\SharpDX.WP8.winmd False $(MSBuildProgramFiles32)\MonoGame\v3.0\Assemblies\WindowsPhone\x86\SharpDX.XAudio2.dll