Error loading model (.obj) in Latest MonoGame and .net 6?

Hi all,
Trying to load a simple model object (.obj) with .net 6 and MonoGame for Windows Desktop Target (direct X) and I’m getting the following exceptions:

Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: 'Could not find ContentTypeReader Type. Please ensure the name of the Assembly that contains the Type matches the assembly in the full type name: 
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ReflectiveReader`1[[Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.Graphics.MaterialContent, MonoGame.Framework.Content.Pipeline, Version=3.8.1.303, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]] 
(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ReflectiveReader`1[[Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.Graphics.MaterialContent, MonoGame.Framework.Content.Pipeline]])'

Any idea why?

Thanks!

The .obj importer is broken for some years now.
If you really want to skip all those issues, use my fork Kni.

Didnt know, thanks!
So what format do you recommend if I dont need texture or animations, just meshes? Fbx?

It’s a non-issue for me, so I never had to look for alternatives and/or workarounds.

Use a Collada (.dae) model with the FBX Importer: 3.7.0.1248 - Exception loading a 3d model that loaded correctly in 3.7.0.1126 · Issue #6179 · MonoGame/MonoGame · GitHub